Antara Mussol is an Open Source INTelligence –OSINT- solution. Therefore, the information it manages is public, except for the information obtained from subscription or paid services.
However, the way our users monitor their environment speaks volumes about their strategy, which is why Antara is especially committed to the confidentiality and privacy of its customers' information.
Some of the measures taken are the following:
- 6 user levels, with increasing permissions. Administrators can assign levels based on the responsibilities of users, limiting the risk of internal sabotage.
- User passwords are encrypted. Neither antara authorized personnel nor hypothetical unauthorized access could access the keys.
- All Antara Mussol intelligence information is accessed within the app, with user authentication. Content of alerts or reports are not sent by email to users.
- The communication protocol between the user's browser and our servers uses a secure SSL protocol. The same used for services such as electronic banking.
- The Antara Support service with access to the client's account is under control by the Administrator of Antara Mussol in the client, thus obtaining complete privacy. The experts of the Antara Support service receive the authorization level decided by the client.
- Antara Mussol's servers are physically located in Ireland (Therefore legally subject to the privacy and Safe Harbor rules of the European Union), and are operated by the world leader in Cloud services.
(Not all the measures adopted have been included in this list, for reasons of computer security)