"antara" is a traditional word in the Valencian language. It refers to the area at the edge of the field that remains untilled because the draught animal has to turn around. An antara is a wasted resource.
We believe that the greatest resource organisations waste is the knowledge distributed within them, and the ability to use it to innovate and make decisions.
Our efforts are aimed at improving our clients' management of their competitive intelligence—knowing what is happening outside the organisation—and their capacity for innovation—what they know and can do in the company—, and improving their business from multiple perspectives.
We believe, we listen, we build
that the smartest organisations should prevail over those that have more resources or start from an advantageous position. Those companies that put people at the centre and use their imagination, knowledge and capacity for analysis are the ones that contribute to a better society
We listen to
and learn from our clients, and add our technical knowledge and imagination
great, easy-to-use software that develops an organisation's intelligence and makes it more competitive.
Will you join our culture?
"'Culture' is what happens in the company when the boss is away".
A company's culture is the fundamental milestone around which the entire organisation and its business is built. As Peter Drucker says, “Culture eats strategy for breakfast”, and as Bill Aulet adds, “... and operational excellence for lunch, and everything else for dinner”.
Our culture is built around several principles and values that are fundamental to us.
- We are based on loyalty to the project, to the client and to colleagues, which allows us to organise ourselves flexibly and self-responsibly around advanced and innovative management methods. As Ronald Reagan said, "Trust, but verify".
- The client is the one who rules the most, because he can fire all of us. Including the partners. However, the client does not own the company. Treat the client as you would like to be treated as a customer.
- The best way to build customer loyalty is to be faithful to the client. Clients trust us to manage their main assets of the future: their strategic intelligence, their innovation strategy. Respect their trust and don't betray them.
- We love to hire brilliant people. People who are passionate about what they do and what they can do with us. Adaptable to change and provoking change. We don't like people who intend to settle down and just store cheese.
- We're agile. If nothing important happens in a week, we're not going fast enough. If you're not embarrassed to show the prototype, you've been working on it too long. Get it wrong soon.
- Problems are solved. We don't freeze them or sweep them under the rug. Do what you think is right. Don't ask for permission, and if you're wrong, think about how to make sure no one makes the same mistake. If you raise an issue, think first and propose two possible solutions
- Everything we do contributes to a continuous knowledge base. What we learn, we record and share. That's why we don't use paper, and we haven't had printers since 2010. Our company does not suffer from organisational Alzheimer's. The group should promote cross-fertilization of knowledge, where people who know teach their peers. Also, the good and bad experiences. The whole team must have a global vision of the project.
- Be innovative on an individual basis as well. If you have an idea, propose it. Ideas, together with the team of people, are the most important asset of the company, and as such must be treated. We promote the ‘Open Mind’ culture, and hope to learn to listen to any idea and not to dismiss it because it is not understood and/or you do not have the knowledge to know how to apply it.
- Never again can our company or its team members be involved in professional procedures that are not loyal to society. The company has never touched ‘dirty money’ or accepted proposals that are socially irresponsible, and it will not do so.